Summer is a special time at Keystone and we are excited to welcome you back to the outdoors to refresh and recharge in the crisp mountain air. Whether you are enjoying a scenic gondola ride or discovering new wildflowers on a mountain trail, we want you to feel safe and we want you to have fun.
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re-imagined the resort experience for this summer. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you choose to recreate.
- On mountain, our vast outdoor setting makes physical distancing easy. But in the base areas and other locations where it is more difficult to do so, we will have signage and decals to ensure guests remain six feet (two meters) apart.
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings in certain areas. This includes in lines, when loading and unloading chairlifts, when loading and riding our gondolas and in indoor resort facilities. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own face coverings, but resorts will have them available upon request, subject to availability. Employees will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in areas where physical distancing measures are not possible, including at points of purchase.
- Capacity of lifts and gondolas will be reduced to allow for physical distancing. Guests will only be allowed on lifts with travelers in their party.
- Employees may limit the number of guests in any area of the resort to ensure proper physical distancing (e.g. parking lots, indoor facilities, common spaces, etc.).
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS AND TRAINING:
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
ENHANCED CLEANING AND SANITIZATION:
- High-touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned and disinfected with EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will take place daily in our gondola cabins, frequently throughout the day in our public restrooms and after each use on our alpine slide and mountain coaster carts.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the resort. Frequent hand washing is required of employees.
- All transactions will be cashless for lift and gondola rides, mountain activities, on-mountain dining as well as the company's lodging, retail, and rental locations.
We'll continue to review and update our policies to adhere to the most up-to-date practices to keep employees and guests safe.
If you have any questions or concerns please call People Connect 303-404-1900