The Product Sales and Services team is taking over Employee and Dependent Pass/Benefit Coupon processing this season, formerly managed by the Keystone Employee Center. The PSS team is very excited to serve employees-- our internal guests-- in a flexible and streamlined way. Please read the following updates on how we will be managing this process this season:
Pop-up processing for large on-boarding groups – Do you have a training scheduled with an on-boarding group of 20ppl or more?
- We will schedule individual time(s) to process your specific department employees based around your training dates and number of employees.
- Please contact Tucker Baer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Luke Irwin (email@example.com) with your on-boarding dates and number of employees expected.
Flexible Walk Up Hours – For any existing employees currently working, on-boarding groups of 20ppl or less, or individual employees starting later in the season. No reservations needed.
Locations and Dates:
o Pre-Opening, Early Season Hours -
- Lifetime Pass Office: Open Early Season, MWF (10/23, 10/26, 10/28, 10/30), from 8am -11am.
- Located in the River Run Base Area across from the Adult Ski School/Rental Building.
o Post-Opening, Season Long Hours-
- River Run Ticket Windows: Open from 11/2 – 4/4, 7 days a week, after 1pm.
- Mountain House Ticket Windows: Open from 11/6 – 4/4, 7 days a week, after 1pm.
Manager and Employee Check List - Please ensure that you and your employees have completed the following steps, prior to sending them to one of our locations, to ensure a smooth and quick process.
Please follow the normal onboarding process (see Manager Hiring Checklist).
- After you complete the employee’s Add Hire Details, instruct your employee to complete their Required Updates in DirectConnect: Take Action. SIS employees who complete these actions prior to you completing their Add Hire Details, will need to complete them again.
- Verify that your employees have completed the actions using the Compliance Dashboard, which should show employee as “Ready to Work.”
o Complete the following:
I-9 (New/Rehire employees)
EpicEmployee Terms & Conditions
Dependent Pass Information: Any dependents that you or your employees would like to get a pass for, requires a few additional steps.
- All dependents must be added and verified through Direct Connect either as a new hire step, while signing the ski waiver, or in a life event defined by HR.
- Employees must upload required documents through the “My Benefits” tab -> “Document Upload”. This will take 24 hours to be processed
- Required Documents Include: Marriage Certificate (and proof of cohabitation), Birth Certificate and Adoption Paper work.
- Additional specific information on required documents and life events can be found here: https://vailresorts.service-now.com/hrportal?id=knowledge&sys_id=bb1cc2b3dba33f809d07e6650596192b
Additional Information –
*Employee and dependent Epic Pass refunds will be processed when the employee is issued there employee and dependent passes.
Employee Coupon Use:
- These coupons require a reservation.
- We will accept walk-up use if we have availability
- If you would like to make a reservation prior to the date of use, please purchase a ticket in advance. Stop by our ticket offices day of and we will refund the relevant amount.