Not only does Vail Resorts offer lodging discounts to Employees, Vail Resorts also offers lodging discounts for Employees’ friends and families!
Employee Lodging Discount Rules:
- You must present your active employee ski pass upon check-in. If you work at a location that does not issue employee ski passes, visit your local Human Resources office for a Room Accommodation Request form.
- If you cannot present your ski pass or Room Accommodation Form upon check-in, you will be charged the prevailing rate.
- The employee discount rate will be available when projected occupancies fall below 80%.
- Reservation requests cannot be made more than 30 days in advance.
- There is a maximum of two rooms per night per employee and an employee must occupy one of the rooms.
- Rooms cannot be booked by calling the reservations hotline. You must follow the booking directions listed on the website.
- Black-out days will apply and vary by location.
- Discounted spa treatments and discounts in Lodging Food and Beverage outlets are occupancy based and property specific. Please contact the specific property directly for any available discounts.
- For all properties, please note the deposit, refund and cancellation policies in effect at the time you place your reservation as properties may vary. Applicable cancellation policies will apply in the event you need to cancel your reservation.
- If you are travelling for business purposes and staying at a Vail Resorts property, you need to utilize the Business Rates. The employee rates are not available for business use.